The Moody Blues are coming to my area...

Chat about your favourite and least favourite Groups and Bands in here.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Site Contributors

tmac396

Well, that's not so bad!

Post by tmac396 »

jodlyn wrote:
I threw my bra at Justin, but he just looked disgusted....
You threw what at Justin??

:P :8827:
I watched them on Ovation TV last night...had it coming through the stereo and everything...great concert, but too short! What was really distracting, though, was when my wife kept throwing her panties at the screen ever time it showed Justin! :oops: You girls... :roll:
Toolin' down the highway doing 79,
I'm a twin-pipe papa and I'm feeling fine...
jodlyn
Feenotes Contributor

Re: Well, that's not so bad!

Post by jodlyn »

tmac396 wrote: What was really distracting, though, was when my wife kept throwing her panties at the screen ever time it showed Justin! :oops: You girls... :roll:
LOL...well, we gotta throw something.

ZZ Top are coming to my area in August. I think I'll just throw myself at the stage! :P
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way!
tmac396

Re: Well, that's not so bad!

Post by tmac396 »

jodlyn wrote:ZZ Top are coming to my area in August. I think I'll just throw myself at the stage! :P
If you've never seen them, you've GOTTA go. They put on a GREAT show! They would LOVE it if you threw yourself at them! :D
jodlyn
Feenotes Contributor

Re: I can't wait...

Post by jodlyn »

tmac396 wrote: They would LOVE it if you threw yourself at them! :D
You've should have seen me when I heard on the radio they were coming. I was in the truck at a red light, and I started slapping the steering wheel in a high-five! :D

I've always liked them and their music, and I've been waiting for their tour to come here.

Hmmm...you've seen them? After you've described the last two concerts you went to, do you remember the band?...LOL
tmac396

HEY, now!

Post by tmac396 »

jodlyn wrote:Hmmm...you've seen them? After you've described the last two concerts you went to, do you remember the band?...LOL
I DO remember that one! I drove, so I had to be responsible...more or less! :twisted: That was such a great concert. They played EVERYTHING! I actually saw them again after I was married several years. It was STILL a great show! Be prepared not to be able to hear anything but roaring in your ears for about a day after it's over. :D
jodlyn
Feenotes Contributor

Re: LOL...

Post by jodlyn »

tmac396 wrote:
jodlyn wrote:Hmmm...you've seen them? After you've described the last two concerts you went to, do you remember the band?...LOL
I DO remember that one! I drove, so I had to be responsible...more or less! :twisted: That was such a great concert. They played EVERYTHING! I actually saw them again after I was married several years. It was STILL a great show! Be prepared not to be able to hear anything but roaring in your ears for about a day after it's over. :D
Sorry to tease, but I get such a kick out of you describing those concerts. :D

I can't wait. It's their greatest hits concert, and I think everything they do is fantastic. I especially love "Legs" and "Sharp Dressed Man!" I really hope they wear the full length coats and twirl their guitars around. Now I have to see about getting tickets.

Aren't you glad now you had to be the responsible one? :D
tmac396

I know you can't wait!

Post by tmac396 »

It's going to be a great show. I'll have to see if they're coming around here. I STILL wanna see the Moody Blues, though!
jodlyn wrote:Aren't you glad now you had to be the responsible one? :D
Let's just say I wasn't as responsible as I SHOULD have been! :twisted:

You like me describing the concerts? I usually had more than my share of fun. SOME antics probably can't be shared here, though. :oops:
jodlyn
Feenotes Contributor

Re: I know you can't wait!

Post by jodlyn »

tmac396 wrote:Let's just say I wasn't as responsible as I SHOULD have been! :twisted:
Well, you can't be completely responsible when attending a concert. It's just not acceptable. :D

I think it's fun to be hearing about the concerts especially for those of us who didn't get a chance to go to many. It's kind of a review of sorts. :D

Hmm..yes, maybe some of the antics should be left to the imagination! :oops:

:D